Saturday, November 22, 2003

My Immortal

well.. i've been like listening to this song on repeat for the last 3 days now.. it is AWESOME!!#)^&@)# this song gives me shivers when i fully listen to it and take in the words and stuff.. Creed - Higher was the only other song to do that..
and i think finally.. Creed has been knocked off the mantle as my favorite band.. Evanescence is well.. awesome!.. Creed - Higher will still remain one of my fav songs of all time, but as a band, Evanescence shines through :-D

let me leave u with a few lines from the song :-D
-----------------
When you cried I'd wipe away all of your tears
When you'd scream I'd fight away all of your fears
I held your hand through all of these years
But you still have
All of me
-----------------
awesome song, awesome band
Ciao!