Wednesday, April 28, 2004

another week coming to a close!

the end of another working week is approaching, last day of the week tomoz!!
its been such a long, tiring week at work.. the queues for the calls have been ridiculously long, why didn't ppl go away for the long weekend i ask u?? i have no idea..
and even then, why are they trying to go on the internet over the long weekend? why not go out wif friends?? bah!

i also have my uni graduation this fri.. that should be alright... finally get to close that part of my life off.. even though i am seriously considering going back to uni for post grad stuff or even a career change next year, at least i close the 'UWS' part of my life.. haha :-P

mmm kill bill 2 is out now.. wouldn't mind going to see it on sat, if i can find someone that is.. lol
the offer is up on the table ppl, whoever reads this blog, contact me if u know me and lets go see kill bill 2 on sat :-P