Friday, August 19, 2005

need.. exercise...

*gasp*... need exercise... *breathes heavily*

i slept passed my alarm today... putting me 10 mins late... so drove to stratty... and what usually is a 10-15 min walk, i did in 4-5 mins running...

i never realised how unfit i was... haven't been doing much exercise at all lately.. used to be the weekly bball game on sats, or before that the 3 times a week i went to kung fu... now its squat... i got to the station after the sprint from the car.. and i was so out of breath it was not funny... really breathing heavily.. so manage to get the late train, sat down..breathing slowly returning to normal.. but my chest was hurting.. (and still is).. it feels like my heart is having a hard time processing that short bit of exercise... thought i was more fit than this.. or i'm getting old.. :-/

not going to do that sprint again.. and really need to start doing some sort of exercise again.. ack.. my chest still hurts at random intervals.. *dies*