Tuesday, August 17, 2004

.. i can't think of a title...

ahh yes.. long time since i last made a post.. hehe.. thanks shereen for adding some to get some life out of the page :-)

not much been happening my side lately.. just work, meeting up wif people after work and church.. all of which are really good... time management is a must wif full time work.. :-)

work provided me wif a laptop last fri.. tis an ibook g4 wif 768mb ram.. lol.. more ram than my pc.. speaking of pc's.. i hate windows.. can't even share my net connection to my ibook properly coz i got 2 nics.. i've checked all settings.. it should work.. but it doesn't.. why?? coz microsoft is annoying.. thats why.. and sif i'm going to download those stupid net sharing programs... oh well.. i think i shall invest in an adsl/wireless modem so i can utilise the wireless card in this ibook... should be good :-)