Monday, September 11, 2006

haircut

well... i got a haircut.. i haven't been to a hairdresser in about 4 years.. lol i had no idea wot i wanted.. all i knew was i wanted my sides and back cut.. coz it was getting annoying.. i dunno how some ppl have their hair hanging over their ears.. it's soooo annoying!!

so anyway.. pretty much.. i think the cut is a standard one.. just normal.. not as extreme (if u want to call it extreme) as my shaved head.. and not as fluffy as my 'i haven't cut or styled my hair in nearly 4 months' look.

i'm not entirely sure i like the haircut.. most ppl have laughed at me.. (thanks guys!) and people have said i look more 'sensible' whatever that means... got a couple of 'i look more cute' comments... which is not really wot i wanna be... what kind of guy wants to look cute??!?!? (though cute comments most welcome from a certain someone :-P)

i guess i have to play around with how to style it with gel/wax or something.. coz i only put in a bit just to keep it not as fluffy :-P

might look better as it grows a bit more... hehe oh well...


i don't think i'll post any pics of my hair.. bit shy :-P