Tuesday, June 08, 2004

the decision..

well.. spoke with my team leader on sunday and he gave me some good advice.. basically he said i had to make a choice whether to adapt and cope with the work environment or change the environment.. i don't think its worth changing who i am as a person to fit the work environment..

so i spoke with him again yesterday and notified him that i want to end my employment.. however i decided i'll stay until the end of june (june 30th to be exact).. this will give me time to look for another job (hopefully if i'm not too buggered after work), allow me to build up some extra cash, and maybe allow my work to look for someone to replace me...

all thats left now is i need to write a letter of resignation and hand it in by the end of the week :-)

everything is set now.. 1 last thing to do then its all good :-)

thanks to everyone who listened to me with this issue and gave me their support and advice :-)