Tuesday, June 01, 2004

i've had it.. :-/

the job is seriously getting to me now.. as most of the people who have been reading this blog have seen.. my attitude to the job has been deteriorating over the past month and a half..

everytime i've been getting home i've been grumpy and its affecting my home life and the way i think about stuff.. i fear it may start to affect the rest of my life also.. and in the end pulling me away from God..

last week it was getting to me really bad..and this week it really hit me hard..
during lunch 2 days ago i was seriously considering leaving at the end of this coming sunday.. which is the end of my 3 month probabtion period.. meaning i can leave without penalty and i don't have to give 2 weeks notice..

the only thing keeping me in the job is the money, the experience and the fact that i have a full-time job.. but if my attitude continues to plummet into the abyss, i don't think i can hold this grumpy attitdue i've been feeling when i get home back from affecting the work as well.. if it starts to affect the work.. i won't be able to do my job properly as i'll be constantly wanting to just go home and not talk to the customers on the phone...

i was talking to a few of the people who started the same time as me yesterday and they are having the same thoughts on, the job just being completely, 'crap'..
some of my other work colleagues who have worked there a while, say the same thing.. but the only thing keeping them to the job is the money..

money isn't a prob with me.. i'd glady earn less to be happier at a job..
the experience is a good thing.. but at the expense of losing who u are to get it.. i don't think its worth it..

i'm basically at a point where i know this job isn't going anywhere.. i know i want to leave.. i know i should leave.. but the fact is when should i leave.. when i have another job secured?? when i have earned enough money to get by unemployed?? or just leave at the end of sunday??

what do i do??