Friday, September 30, 2005

EEK!! - updated AGAIN

i was walking to the station.. I GOT ATTACKED BY A MAGPIE!!... who gets that happening to them.. far out.. was walking down the road then i here this massive click sound and a gush of wind past my right ear.. startled me.. and this magpie flies past my head about 10 cms away from my ear and lands on the branch just a head of me.. freaked me out.. so i thought ok.. freak incident.. its cool keep walking.. i'll still have my eyes, it wont' pick them out.. then not 1min later.. it does the same thing on the left side of my head..!!! at this point i was freaking out.. so i picked up the pace and kept looking back to see if the magpie would attack again.. luckily it i didn't *sigh of relief*

stupid birds.. lucky no one was walking on the street too.. coz they woulda seen a asian guy running down the street with a bird flying after him... :-|

[edit]
what is going on!!!?!!??!?!?! i'm getting attacked by moths today.. MOTHS!!! out of all things.. for some reason there is like millions of them around the outside of the building where my office is... (litterally millions) just sitting on the walls and stuff.. and then when u walk outside.. they go psycho and start flying around...

i swear they must be blind.. actually are moths blind? i'm not sure.. neways.. they are blind.. u'd think they'd fly straight or avoid the huge (in comparion to their size) asian guy walking along the path way.. but nooooo they decide to swurve into me and ram me with their head (do moths have heads?).. *sigh*

animals and insects hate me.. :-(

[edit2]
ITS MAGPIES AGAIN!!.. ok they didnt' really attack me this time.. but seriously.. one got into the building where i work.. just outside my office.. how? i dont' know.. no windows were open.. only the door at the front.. which come on... wot kind of bird is going to walk in the front door.. its basically impossible to fly in coz its kinda surround by stuff... :-|

spies i tell.. a conspiracy!!.. it was coming to hunt me down.. :-
well the magpie got hurt coz it kept flying into windows and stuff.. MUAHAHAHAHAHA.. then managed to fly out a window my work colleague left open for it to get out.

grrrrrr.. really not liking the magpie species...