Monday, November 07, 2005

wisdom teeth - post-post surgery *sigh*

*sigh*...

everything was going ok till this morning at 5am.. woke up and my mouth tasted like blood, and wot do u know.. there was blood.. a lot of it... went and saw my cousin who's a GP and she diagnosed that the blood was actually coming from the otherside now.. not the wound that had the initial problem....

managed to get in contact with the surgeon who was able to fit me into his schedule to an afternoon appointment, saw him and went wif local anaesthetic, and he re-stiched the other side up... both the surgeon and the nurse couldnt' work out why it would suddenly start bleeding 2 days after surgery.. and then continue without stopping... so they sent me to a pathology clinic down the road to get some blood tests.. after 6 viles of blood and a dead arm, i'm on my way home... right side of my mouth numb, left side of my mouth throbbing in pain.. my arm dead... and really weak...

also got some tablets to help clots and stop the bleeding.. took them.. hopefully they work....

i'm going to go sleep now.. so tired...

[edit]
its still bleeding, but not gushing.. little trickles of blood.. so praying the tablets will stop the bleeding and clot the blood...